Wedding Bouquet Heart
Wedding Bouquet Heart
Would you like a unique way to preserve flowers from your magical day for a lifetime? Or perhaps you are looking for a really special personalised gift to give to a bride on her big day? Then our wedding flower preservation services are the answer!
We can preserve the flowers from wedding bouquets in a stunning heart shape that is 6cm by 2cm. Besides from flowers & petals, you can also choose to include any other sentimental items that will help keep alive those memories. Great choices include confetti, ribbon or charms.
All of our items are handcrafted and made with love and care. We offer a range of colours, so please state your colour preference when booking.
- Flowers may change colour during the drying process - this can depend on many factors, such as how mature the flowers are, if they've been sprayed with any chemicals and the state in which we receive them.
- As these items are handmade they will not look like they have been manufactured by machine and occasionally small imperfections such as small bubbles in the resin may occur - but this usually adds to the handmade charm.
- Flowers must be thoroughly dried before preservation or the flowers could spoil, so completion time may vary between 8-12 weeks
- Whilst we can accept whole bouquets, unfortunately due to space we can’t dry, keep and send back any remaining flowers.
- Please keep your letter pieces away from sunlight and chemicals (perfume, polishes, cleaning sprays, soaps etc). The items can be wiped over with a slightly damp cloth if needed. The items can scratch so keep it away from rough/sharp surfaces.
3cm width x 1cm deep (can hold cut petals or very small flower buds)
6cm width x 2cm deep (this can hold a small rose and foliage)
6cm width x 0.5cm deep (thin heart with hole / thread). (This will hold a petal and small foliage)
8cm width x 3cm deep (this can hold two small roses and foliage)
10cm width x 4cm deep (this can hold 2 roses and foliage)
12cm width x 4cm deep (this can hold 3 roses and foliage)
These can stand on their side or lay flat
Please keep your heart pieces away from sunlight and chemicals (perfume, polishes, cleaning sprays, soaps etc). The heart can be wiped over with a slightly damp cloth if needed. The heart can scratch so keep it away from rough/sharp surfaces.
Great customer service at a difficult time and flowers were recieved exactly how we imagined
I got my first pressed rose preserved and it was sent back in perfect shape. The heart is a great keepsake item.
Flowers arrived safely and we were pleased thank you very much
I received my wedding flower products (letters, a herat, tealights and a hexagon - I got exctied!) a few days ago and they are beautiful! Exactly as I hoped for and a fantastic way to keep my bridal bouquet. I bought one for my mum as a present and she was delighted!
Fantastic service and I will be recommending to all my friends with up coming wedding dates!
I had 1 large heart, 5 thin hearts and a charm made from the beautiful roses from my Mom's funeral flowers.
The service from Magenta was fantastic right from my initial enquiry, sending and receiving the flowers to updates during the various processes and then when finally despatched. The hearts are amazing and are a wonderful keepsake.
Highly recommended for quality and service. Thank you