Wedding Preservation Hexagon
Wedding Bouquet Paperweight / Real Flower Paperweight
We create stunning paperweights made with real flowers trapped in resin. These paperweights can be used to capture and preserve memories from special occasions; maybe your received flowers from a special person in your life? Or you may just fancy a beautiful item in your home; whatever the reason - we have you covered.
Our paperweights are made with real flowers and are handmade with love. We offer a range of colours, so please state your colour preference or flower preference when booking. Order yours today!
- Flowers may change colour during the drying process - this can depend on many factors, such as how mature the flowers are, if they've been sprayed with any chemicals and the state in which we receive them.
- As these items are handmade they will not look like they have been manufactured by machine and occasionally small imperfections such as small bubbles in the resin may occur - but this usually adds to the handmade charm.
- Flowers must be thoroughly dried before preservation or the flowers could spoil, so completion time may vary between 8-12 weeks
- Whilst we can accept whole bouquets, unfortunately due to space we can’t dry, keep and send back any remaining flowers.
- Please keep your letter pieces away from sunlight and chemicals (perfume, polishes, cleaning sprays, soaps etc). The items can be wiped over with a slightly damp cloth if needed. The items can scratch so keep it away from rough/sharp surfaces.
7CM x 3CM Hexagon - can hold small flowers
10CM x 5CM Hexagon - can hold one large rose & foliage
Paperweights, wedding paperweights, wedding flower paperweights