Magenta Flowers is an award winning Floral Preservation company. We specialise in preserving real flowers into stunning resin artwork - these flowers are usually from Weddings, Funerals or other sentimental occasions.
Due to large customer demand, we have moved into a larger workshop and are now looking for a full time trainee designer in order to help us complete orders in a timely fashion.This role require no previous skills or experience as full training will be provided. The roles & responsibilities include:
- Receiving & storing customer orders.
- Photo documentation & labelling of orders
- Drying & preserving flowers
- Removing dried flowers and preparing them for production
- Learning techniques to preserve flowers
- Learning & creating stunning art pieces including paperweights, photo frames, letters, hearts, jewellery & shadowboxes
- Maintaining a tidy workspace
- Printing out labels for posting back to customers
This role will suit someone who is happy to join a small startup company and learn a trade. We are ambitious with our growth plans (We have managed to accrue over 250 reviews in our first year) and hope you can grow with us.
This role is full time with hours of 9am to 5:15 pm Mon - Fri days.
This role is based in Bexley, DA5 and there is parking available on site.
To apply for this role please drop send us your CV to email@example.com and mention why you are interested in this role and also to test your attention to detail please include your favourite colour as the subject line of your email.