Wedding Preservation Cube
Wedding Bouquet Paperweight / Real Flower Paperweight
We create stunning paperweights made with real flowers trapped in resin. These paperweights can be used to capture and preserve memories from special occasions; maybe your received flowers from a special person in your life? Or you may just fancy a beautiful item in your home; whatever the reason - we have you covered.
Our paperweights are made with real flowers and are handmade with love. We offer a range of colours, so please state your colour preference or flower preference when booking. Order yours today!
- Flowers may change colour during the drying process - this can depend on many factors, such as how mature the flowers are, if they've been sprayed with any chemicals and the state in which we receive them.
- As these items are handmade they will not look like they have been manufactured by machine and occasionally small imperfections such as small bubbles in the resin may occur - but this usually adds to the handmade charm.
- Flowers must be thoroughly dried before preservation or the flowers could spoil, so completion time may vary between 8-12 weeks
- Whilst we can accept whole bouquets, unfortunately due to space we can’t dry, keep and send back any remaining flowers.
- Please keep your letter pieces away from sunlight and chemicals (perfume, polishes, cleaning sprays, soaps etc). The items can be wiped over with a slightly damp cloth if needed. The items can scratch so keep it away from rough/sharp surfaces.
Paperweights, wedding paperweights, wedding flower paperweights
Share this Product
Had some of my wedding flowers set in the cube, went far beyond my expectations. I was kept informed how my flower journey was going. Told me the day it was going to be made. Sent photos when it was completed. It looks truly amazing. Can’t thank you enough and will treasure forever
Got this cube with my Nanas funeral flowers in it, the service i received for this delicate situation was amazing, i was kept up to date and they even went beyond my expectations when they allowed my mums order to use the flowers i had sent in. The final result is amazing and it’s something i will treasure forever.